Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Sketch challenge

Well, my friend Sue (HRH) found another blog with sketch challenges, so I decided to check it out. Card Patterns is a new blog, as a matter of fact yesterday they posted their third challenge. This card is made from their second sketch challenge, and also satisfies my weekly Christmas cards for Sparkle's Christmas card challenge (admittedly, I haven't been doing EXACTLY what Sparkle is challenging, I am just striving to actually get Christmas cards completed). These two cards were made using CTMH Evensong Creative Basics papers and CTMH cardstock in Cranberry, New England Ivy and Olive. Stamp sets used were CTMH Victorian Snowflake and Christmas Scripts. The large snowflake was embossed with white embossing powder on New England Ivy cardstock and mounted using 3-D foam squares. Cranberry cardstock was edge distressed with Cranberry ink. I added some clear sparkles on the corner. The sketch for this week looks great, you should check them out!


No comments: