Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A sketch for you to try

So, while avoiding algebra taking a break from college work, I came across another fun challenge on Jen's blog. It just so happened that the base caught on fire today and it took me 85 minutes just to get off base (2 hours and 45 minutes for my entire commute). So I had to get my neighbor to pick up K from camp. I couldn't believe that I was going to be late picking him up on the first day of camp. Luckily, she was able to pick him up on time, saving me a dollar for every minute late I would have been (45, by the way). So I decided to make her a quick thank you card. I followed the Sketch for You to Try (SFYTT) 19, and used some of the Basic Grey papers I picked up at CKC this past weekend. I was DYING to break in some of my new stuff!! And of course, the butterfly is mounted with 3-D Mounting Foam.




Papers: Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey Eva
Stamps: Unity Stamps, CTMH (Thank You)
Inks: Memento, CTMH, Copic

No comments: