Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cheer-y birthday card

I made a birthday card for my friend J, which I of course failed to get in the mail in time for her birthday. And to make matters even better, I forgot to sign it (which I realized right as I dropped it in the mailbox). There should be no doubt in anyone's mind about whether or not I am a true blonde...

This card followed the sketch from Mojo Turns 100 Day 6. There was another challenge for decorating the inside of your card, but I seem to have misplaced that. The circle of Emporium patterned paper on the inside of the card is the scrap leftover from this Thank You card I made for the September SOTM blog hop. I hate when pretty paper goes to waste, so I was quite glad to be able to put that scrap to use.






Papers: CTMH Emporium, CTMH cardstock
Inks: CTMH, Copic markers, CTMH markers
Ribbon: CTMH Cocoa grosgrain Stamps: Stamping Bella (image received in swap), CTMH Ring in the Year, CTMH Card Sentiments (retired) Tools and Techniques: Fiskars Threading Water punch, Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle, sponging, direct-to-paper ink distressing, 3-D Foam mounting squares

No comments: