Tuesday, November 10, 2009

That was easy

Now I have the voice from the easy button going through my head.  But the sketch at Card Positioning Systems was very simple.  So in a quick few minutes, with no stamping and nothing complicated, I made this cute card.  Who says you have to make a complicated card to make a nice card???  Not me.



Papers:  DCWV Holiday Collection The Christmas Stack, CTMH cardstock Topiary and Holiday Red
Ribbon:  Michael's
Brad:  Creative Imaginations
Tools and Techniques:  3-D Mounting Foam

I guess that means one more for Sparkle's Christmas card challenge as well!

3 comments:

Lea said...

I love easy! Cute card

Charity Hassel said...

i happen to love this sketch too and your card turned out so precious! thanks for playing along at the cps sketch this week!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely card! I love that red paper!