Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Scrapping Counts

2010 ended up being a far busier year than I'd anticipated, so my scrapping totals were rather disappointing.  My scrapping goals for 2010 were 100 pages and 200 cards.  Here is what I ended up with:

Pages complete: 15
Cards complete: 40
Altered Items: 22
Digital Pages complete: 16

I never had time to start a scrap group or cardmaking group, I fell short on my blog posting goal (twice per week), and since I didn't scrap much, my Silhouette didn't get used much either (though I think I downloaded every file from the Silhouette store).  I didn't even mail out Christmas cards for 2010.  I did make a point of using my stash when I was able to scrap, although that was at least partly influenced by my location.  For 2011, I plan to start making others step up and do more at work, and not to volunteer to take on so many projects and activities this year.  I also intend to put scrapping on my schedule, so hopefully I will be able to do it more.  

My 2011 goals will be mostly a repeat of my 2010 goals:  100 pages (including digital), 200 cards, use my Silhouette more often, get cards done the month before they are needed AND actually get them in the mail (I'm a notorious postal failure), and try to get some of that old scrapping caught up.  Tell me about your scrapping goals for 2011.

No comments: