Monday, January 31, 2011

February 2011 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the February 2011 CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop, featuring Friendship, a set of 8 Stamps.  If you've just arrived here from {Kristie's} blog, you are on the right path.   But, if you're just starting here you won't miss a thing.  Our hop is one big circle, so jump right on in and enjoy the artwork!

Well, one of the joys of living in Okinawa is the mail.  Sometimes it arrives, and sometimes it doesn't.  Sometimes part of your shipment arrives, and sometimes you have to have things tracked and re-shipped...unfortunately my new Stamps of the Month haven't arrived, so I don't have any new artwork to show just yet.  But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll show up tomorrow (which would be today now that you're reading this. LOL).  Keep yours crossed too please!  I'm quite bummed out, because as you may have noticed from my blog background and the background in some of my pictures, I really like damask and black and white.  I hope you'll have as much fun with this stamp as I hope to.  In the meantime, here is a picture of the images in this set.


Remember, Friendship is only available February 1-28, 2011.  Contact your consultant, or click here, to find out how to get yours for a discount or even for free. 

Now hop on over to {Traci's} blog to see what she's created.

2 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

hope you get your stamps soon!

Tamytha said...

Sending positive thoughts your way that you'll get your wish. Can't wait to see what you create. ;)