Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011 Scrappin' Totals

Well, I came nowhere near accomplishing my scrapping goals for the year.  However, I did manage to take as many college classes as a full-time student (and earned a 4.0 GPA), volunteered as a cheerleading coach for a good portion of the year, completed some professional education training for work, and managed to put in TONS of hours at work (too bad I don't get paid overtime).

Pages complete: 2
Cards complete: 11
Altered Items: 15
Digital Pages complete: 24
Sewing Items: 7
Crochet Items: 1

My 2012 goals will be mostly a repeat of my 2011 goals:  100 pages (including digital), 200 cards, use my Silhouette and Cricut more often, get cards done the month before they are needed AND actually get them in the mail (I'm a notorious postal failure), and try to get some of that old scrapping caught up. What are your scrapping goals for 2012???

No comments: