Wednesday, April 30, 2014

May 2014 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the May 2014 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring You've Got a Friend, a set of 5 stamps.  Whether you've come here from {Wendy's} blog or are just getting started, just click on the link at the end of each post to go to the next post in the hop.  I mustache you, are you ready to see what more than 50 Close To My Heart consultants have created with this set?

I've made a card following the Mojo Monday sketch 342.  I wanted to combine the quirkiness of the moustache with the formality of the damask pattern.  This card has a quirky, formal, and sparkle all combined to make a cute "thank you" card.


Remember, You've Got a Friend is available during May 2014.  Contact your consultant, or click {here} to get one for yourself (or for a friend).  

Now hop on over to {Mary's} blog to see her creation.

7 comments:

Judy Faye Garner said...

Love all the layers.

Wendy Coffman said...

I loved that paper - so pretty!

Michelle Stewart said...

Great card!

Kathy Burrows said...

Some of my favorites were used on this card. Still have some of them in my stash -- thanks for the idea.

Adeline E. Brill said...

Very classy card!

life documented said...

great eclectic combo of products! love that moustache !

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

So pretty!