Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Christmas card

I've been working on some new cards and finishing off some incomplete cards the past few days. This one was inspired from the CTMH consultant artwork BB. I don't remember the consultant who posted, but I believe she had been inspired by another consultant. Door and panels made from Colonial White cardstock, ink distressed with Bamboo. Stamp set is Festive Frills, berries colored with Stickles, door knob is a large gold brad, ribbon came from the craft store.






The inside of the card is Ponderosa Pine cardstock on the left side, image is from December Word Puzzle and was embossed with Gold embossing powder. The right side has Everlasting paper layered over Cranberry cardstock. The sentiment (from Festive Thoughts) is stamped in Cranberry ink on Desert Sand cardstock, which was ink distressed with Desert Sand.






I only made a few of this card, and I don't know if I will make more. I probably should, I've already done the hard part (stamped and cut out the wreath) for I think five more. Let me tell you, that wreath is some work to cut out. I think cutting it out is a huge improvement over just stamping it on a circle.

1 comment:

Lea said...

If you've done the hard part, make more cards.

They're great!