Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mojo Monday Christmas style

So I've been on a Christmas card roll. Which is a good thing, since I just couldn't motivate myself to make any Christmas cards for a little while. I think what motivated me was when I decorated my Memory Keeper box with Evensong papers to hold my Christmas cards. It turned out cute (don't worry, I will post it soon. It just needs some final touches.), and now I feel the need to fill it up!!






So, this is a Mojo Monday card (Mojo week 82) that I actually completed on Monday. I was able to break in my new Fiskar punch (Elegant Fountain) that I just bought last week. I tweaked the sketch ever so slightly (due to the font size, I had to put the sentiment below the ribbon instead of above). Papers used were Cranberry and Colonial White cardstock, and Evensong papers. Stamp sets used were Christmas Scripts and Holiday Joy. Santa was colored using the CTMH Watercolor Pencils (Secondary Colors) and one of my son's white colored pencils. Santa's skin was colored using my Copic E00. The green and red Background and Texture papers are both the reverse sides of the respective papers (the reverse sides of the B&T's have a muted and/or coordinated version of the print). The sentiment was stamped in Cranberry ink, and the white square was ink distressed with Bamboo ink and mounted with 3-D Foam Mounting Squares. The ribbon is Cranberry grosgrain and the button is from the Holiday Craft Buttons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooo what a surprise when I opened your link....now you have me thinking Christmas Cards! Nicely done and great to see for the future! Hugs~Donna