Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Jen!




I used the great pattern from this week's OCC Challenge to create BB Jen's birthday card. Her birthday is Sunday, and she is a fiesty 27 (but let's keep that our little secret)! I made this card in a 6X6, using some more pretty papers from my stash (Making Memories Brooke Narrow Stripe and Brooke Paisley). I used CTMH Blush and Garden Green cardstocks, white organdy ribbon from my stash and stamped the flower from the March Word Puzzle stamp set. Since I broke my Cuttlebug while making this card (that is a rant for another day), the scalloped ovals were punched using Marvy Uchida punches (the pink and purple--is that Mega and Giga?). The scalloped ovals were layered and then mounted using 3-D Mounting Squares. I think for Jen's birthday, I will get myself a new Cuttlebug! Happy Birthday, Jen!

1 comment:

Sue said...

That's lovely. Sorry 'bout your bug!