Saturday, March 28, 2009

The last March birthday



The final March birthday belongs to our silent BB Debbie. Her birthday is on Tuesday, so I don't think her card will arrive in time for her birthday (since it doesn't appear that Jen's arrived on time either). I don't think she reads my blog, so I think it is safe to post early. I made this card following the SCS sketch challenge SC221. Papers used are CTMH Creative Basics Emporium, Sweet Leaf, Cocoa and Colonial White cardstock. The sentiment is from CTMH Happy Birthday stamp set, and the image is from the CTMH March Word Puzzle stamp set, stamped in Sweet Leaf and Vineyard Berry. The sentiment is emboss resist technique, sponged with Twilight ink. The dragonfly brads (aren't they awesome?) are from my stash. The Vineyard Berry ribbon is included in the Creative Basics Emporium package.

2 comments:

Liane said...

beautiful!

Sue said...

Don'tcha love that Emporium Creative Basics?

Beautiful card!