Saturday, May 16, 2009

Teacher Appreciation

So, apparently last week was national teacher appreciation week. Which I didn't find out until late one evening (I think Wednesday). I won't say anything about my teacher BB's not telling me in a more timely manner. Anyhoo, so on Thursday I made a Thank You card for K to sign and take to his teacher. Then today I get an email from our classroom parent that NEXT WEEK is Teacher Appreciation Week. I have NO idea why our district is doing it during a different week, but I guess I'll be making another card. I don't mind, though. For now, here is the card I made for teacher.



I used the sketch from Card Positioning Systems for this card. Papers used were CTMH Animal Cookies and CTMH cardstock in Clover Meadow, Dutch Blue and White Daisy. Buttons are CTMH, and the ribbon is unknown from the stash. Tools used were Cuttlebug with Nestabilities and EK Success Corner Rounder. Sentiment is from For Every Occasion and is stamped in Sunflower.

1 comment:

Jessica Theodore said...

What a fun bright card! you have so many different styles, love your work :)