Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Christmas cards of 2010

Even without taking college classes this semester, 2010 has started out VERY busy for me.  Before creating these two identical cards, my scrapping total for 2010 was 4 pages, 3 cards and two altered items.  I really should have been cleaning, doing laundry, trimming my rose bushes or working out at the gym instead of scrapping, but sometimes a girl just HAS to scrap!!!  I am really hoping to have a productive week and get my March cards made, but I won't be holding my breath. :)  My January and February cards never ended up being made, so I know better!

I made this card following Mojo Monday sketch 124, Sparkle's 2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #10 (use red and blue), and Cute Card Thursday Challenge 98 (Spots and Dots).  






Papers: CTMH Star Spangled Blue cardstock, DCWV  Holiday Collection The Christmas Stack, other cardstock
Inks: CTMH
Bamboo, Chocolate, Outdoor Denim
Tools and Techniques: Marvy Uchida Punches, CTMH ricrac ribbon, direct-to-paper ink distressing, 3-D Mounting Foam
Stamp Sets: CTMH Heartfelt Christmas and CTMH Just for the Holidays

5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card! I love that candy cane paper!

Deborah Young said...

Wow, you REALLY started your Christmas cards early! It's soooo cute. And love you "Veranda" blog background!

Jana said...

Love your colors. Very pretty card.

Annie said...

very elegant card. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)