Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Birthday Card

While blurfing instead of cleaning, I happened upon Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and decided to use sketch #36 for a birthday card.  I decided to go with colors outside of my normal comfort zone, and have fun with it.  I think this turned out pretty cute.  This is also for Pile It On challenge (flowers) and PaperPlay Challenge (Birthday for someone special).

Papers: CTMH Watermelon cardstock, Sassafrass Sunshine Lollipops
Inks: CTMH
Cocoa, Garden Green, Twilight, and Watermelon
Tools and Techniques: Nestabilities die with Cuttlebug, second-generation stamping, 3-D Mounting foam, Zots, Xyron 150, unknown ribbon
Stamp Sets: CTMH With Love and Happy Birthday

8 comments:

Deirdre said...

Great card - I love it.

Thanks so much for playing along wtih Paperplay this week.

mulberry station said...

What a sweet card. the color combo is so springy and fun. The love that little image!! Super cute! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

KymKreates said...

I think your out of the normal looks fantastic!!!Thanks for joining us this week at SSW. Hope to see you again.
KymKreates

Stacy said...

Oh I love the colors! Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at SSW!

Donna said...

Super sweet card using this weeks sketch, beautifully done! Thanks for joining in the fun at SSW :) Donna x

Julie M said...

Very pretty card, Jill. I love that strong graphic image.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love those papers and that's a darling flower and vase. Thanks for playing at SSW!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Darling card!! I love the colors and fabulous papers!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at SSW this week!!
Sheri-SSW DT