Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Karate Ian Bookmark

A few weeks ago, I made myself a magnetic bookmark.  My son wanted me to make one for him also (he has been working his way through the Harry Potter books, and he frequently is reading more than one book at a time).  So last night I bought Karate Anya and Karate Ian from The Greeting Farm (looks like Sparkle has enabled me to another line of stamps-she was one of the first to get me interested in Bellas also).  I was a little worried about using digital "stamps", and I wondered if I would be able to use my Copic markers to color images printed on an inkjet printer.  The great thing about these images is that you can re-size them without worry because they are really high resolution.  So I printed 9 images on one sheet of paper, and let the ink dry while I made another card.  I was quite pleased that the image didn't bleed when I colored it.  It looks like I might be hooked.  At least these won't require any storage space in my already-cramped stamp storage boxes. :)  Obviously, I need lots of practice coloring hair.

No comments: